Friday, December 17, 2010

Prayer

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm a prayer writer. Well, for an assignment I am perfectly capable of writing a prayer. It isn't published yet, but it is scheduled to be showcased as a Daily Prayable on Dec. 24, 2010. It will also be shown somewhere on the website.

My prayer is Christmas Eve worthy! Woo hoo! Apparently I have a spiritual knack with my words. This website is directed toward women of any religious background. People from all religions can feel comfortable because there is no religious affiliation. It's kinda neat.

This is pretty exciting for me, seeing as this will be my first paid and published assignment. If all goes well. However, this website is more credible than my other assignment. So here's hoping this one is legit.

Stay tuned and only the future will tell if this goes through. Hopefully this will be my first freelance writing gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! :]