Monday, December 13, 2010

Give Peace a Chance

In a world where war is prevalent, try to love. There is so much hate and war in this world. Let's have it be over, okay? Let us all be friends.

No more war in Iraq or Afghanistan. Let's get along with the Iranians. Love thy neighbor.  Stereotypes are out-dated. We live in an age where everything is revolutionary and brand new. We have so many opportunities, but we want others to fail.

Humans can be selfish creatures. We have a negative way of thinking: my success is more important than your success. I want to make money, I don't care who I backstab to get it.

We should be more like dogs. Really. That sounds bad, but look at them. First off, from when they are puppies to when they are old, they're so darn cute. But dogs are also extraordinarily loyal and adoring, they never stop loving you. Ever, ever, ever. They like most people, dogs, animals and don't have anything negative to say. Scooby Doo and Lassie are awesome!


Remember this simple equation:

(Love > Hate) + (Peace > War) = Global Harmony.




The end.

3 comments:

  1. Okay. You read my mind. I was just thinking that we should DEFINITELY be more like dogs these days. I really love the concept.


    :)

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I add, peace for Palestine and justice for its people!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! :]