Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011: C'est La Vie

This post is pretty much for my own future reference, but feel free to keep tabs on your life too. I'll update this throughout the year.

Last year (aka 2010) went by way too fast. What did I do? What books did I read? What movies did I see? Who were my friends? What happened?!

This year, I am keeping track.

Films:
  1. Going the Distance
  2. G.I. Jane 
  3. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest 
  4. Waiting for Guffman 
  5. Exit Through the Gift Shop 
  6. The Pianist 
  7. Nell 
  8. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
  9. Chaos Theory
  10. La Vie En Rose 
  11. The Queen of the Damned  
  12. Kim Cattrall: Sexual Intelligence
  13. Manhattan
  14. Black Hawk Down
  15. There's No Business Like Show Business
  16. The Fountain
  17. Beauty & the Briefcase
TV Series:
  1. 17 Kids & Counting
  2. 18 Kids & Counting
  3. Dexter: Season 1

    Literature:
    1. The Teachings of Buddha *work in progress

    Hours Slept:

    97


    Hours Worked:

    40

    last updated: Jan. 17, 2011 @ 12:49 p.m.


      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for visiting! :]