Saturday, December 25, 2010

Very Merry

Merry Christmas. Feliz Navidad. Joyeux Noel. Buone Feste Natalizie. Kerismas Mobarak. Happy holidays.

Here's hoping everyone's Christmas is filled with joy, unlike this gingerbread man. Take in the warmth of love which Christmas brings, this day only lasts so long. In just a few hours the day will turn to night; December 25, 2010 will fly by, then we all must wait 365 days until this time next year.

Turn that frown upside down, little dude.

I always tell myself time flies, but it still surprises me how fast the months seem to pass. I'm surprised December is almost over and I wish I could rewind a few days so it could last longer. In this moment I am free of responsibility. No school. No work.  I sleep in, watch movies, spend time with my friends. This truly is a holiday.

Tis is the season of happiness. The chilly weather freezes my body, but on the inside I bask in the glory of this moment of cold. It never snows. It rarely rains. This is my way if getting in the spirit, and I love it.

Don't be disappointed in your gifts if they weren't exactly what you wanted. If possible, try to hold off bickering with your brother. Let this be a day of festivities, food, games, and gifts. Let's be merry today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! :]