Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tis the Season...

It's a week into December. Soon it will be Christmas. This is my favorite time of year. Everything and everyone is so festive; you can practically see the extra pep in people's steps. But eventually Christmas will be over.

Soon it will be January 2011. I'll have to start writing "2011," but as per usual, I will forget about the new year and continue writing "2010" until mid-February. Eventually the time will come when it sinks in that it is a new year. By this time, we will be two months in and I will then freak out that we are already 1/6 through the new year.

Time goes by so fast. It really does. I can't believe it. 2010 is almost over. This semester almost over. I'm getting older, you're getting older, everyone is aging. I remember when it was the Millennium and it was cool for babies to be born in 2000. Well, now those babies are 10 years old. They're getting older too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! :]