Monday, May 24, 2010

One Year Ago

365 days is a long time. Whenever I take a moment to look back, my life seems to whiz by. All the while when I look forward, life seems so long. As I grow older each day, I learn. I learn from mistakes. I learn from others. I learn from the past. Most importantly, I learn for the future.

A year ago today, I was playing darts, drinking some drinks, in a garage with my guy friends. My life now is drastically different from my life a year ago. I don't talk or hear from those guys friends anymore. I learned that it is true that men and women can't be "just friends," at least if one is in love with you and the feeling is not reciprocated.

365 days ago this is what I saw:
Never saw these darts again.

Perhaps this was eaten.

Shoes were a lot whiter a year ago.
Oh how life has changed.


I am a year wiser, with a hell of a lot more experiences and memories. I liked me then, but I like me now even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! :]