2010 came and went. I celebrated the new year at a small party. The moment of truth (12:00 a.m.) passed rapidly and before I knew it, I woke up and it was 12:00 p.m. on Jan. 1, 2010. Twelve hours of the brand new year went by as quick as lightning, now it's Dec. 30.
2010 was filled with scandal, divorce and death.
- Tiger Woods, Jesse James, and Tony Parker infidelity.
- John Edwards fathers child with mistress.
- Four Loko reformulated. No more caffeine, kiddos.
- Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen act stupid.
- Katy Perry's boobs on Sesame Street.
- Miley Cyrus and the bong.
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette
- Sandra Bullock and Jesse James
- Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren
- Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker
- Elizabeth Edwards succumbs to cancer.
- 7.0 Haiti earthquake damages equal $7.2 billion to $13.2 billion with a death toll from 200,000 to 250,000 according to the Inter-American Development Bank.
- Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada and tragic death of Nodar Kumaritashvili, the 21-year-old Georgian luge competitor who died in a training crash.
- "Earthquakes, heat waves, floods, volcanoes, super typhoons, blizzards, landslides and droughts killed at least a quarter million people in 2010 - the deadliest year in more than a generation," according to the Washington Post.
Let us toast to 2011. May this be the year of love, peace, and positivity (hopefully).